Friday, March 5, 2010

Lovely Lady...Dressed In Blue...

Posted by Picasa
Aaron Neville sings:
After listening to Aaron sing this lovely rendition of such a lovely song, I was "inspired" to write a poem to Our Lovely Lady. It came to me in just a few minutes this morning, and I've tweaked it just a bit to post it here, now. Mary most holy, pray for us.
Lovely Lady dressed in blue
Will you press me close against your Heart, too
Like you did when you held your little Son
After He would fall
Learning to walk and to run
I need you Lady
Dressed in blue
I need you to pray for me
I need you to hold me so close
When I find myself alone and cold
Never let me be separated from you
For I know you and your Son are One.

"little"
03-09-10

2 comments:

  1. Dear Little,

    What a sweet blog you have! I am so glad that you found your patron saint and hope you have a wonderful birthday.

    God bless you and may you continue to enlighten us with 'little' holy pleasures! Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth!

    Hugs
    Ebeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much, for the birhday wish and kind words. You've made my "day after" my birthday! Thank you for coming by and commenting. You are the very first commenter, and I will offer up a special prayer for you today, at Mass. One decade of the rosary will be for you and your intentions as well. God bless you, Mary wrap you in her mantle of Maternal grace and may The Two Hearts, pierced for us all, be your dwelling place forever.

    ReplyDelete

 
Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.
Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.
Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.